Who am I?
I am a graduate of the University of San Diego, where I got my B.A. in Liberal Studies with a Concentration in Theatre as well as my Multiple Subject Teaching Credential. I also hold a Single Subject Teaching Credential in English.
My mission is to foster creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, and communication within my students. I want to help them be the best version of themselves they can be, and promote their spiritual, physical, academic, emotional, and social wellbeing. And ultimately, I want them to love learning, because learning lasts a lifetime.
fun facts about me
- I am the oldest sibling (I have one brother who plays baseball at Haverford College).
- My parents are both 5th of 6 kids.
- I have read the Harry Potter series countless times.
- I played basketball and volleyball in school as well as danced jazz and hip hop.
- I love musical theatre, and I directed and choreographed Annie Jr.
- I am Italian, Irish, and Slovenian.
- I go to Disneyland 2-3 times a year (my aunt works at Disney so we get free tickets!)